Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Atlanta Weather Channel Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon



So the day is upon us!! The Atlanta Weather Channel Thanksgiving Day Half Marathon is here. There are 3 TAM athletes running the Half. Mike Bowen, Daniel Worthington and Mark Dingess will be running the event and we are really pumped about it. While at the Runners Expo picking up my packet, I ran into some great people that were very inquisitive on what Team Anna Marie was. There was a lot of interest and a lot of people that were wanting to help in there own way. Thank you to all of you for expressing interest.

As we run this Half, Anna is sitting at Nationwide Childrens Hospital in Columbus, OH. She had another surgery today. Please pray for her as she is in a lot of pain. On top of all the present problems she is suffering from, it was told to us that she may be also suffering from Menengitis. So they started her on antibiotics this week.

Anna, I love you baby and this run is especially dedicated for you.

Root us on as we complete this event, in her time of suffering. After the Half, I will be headed up to Columbus, OH to be with my wife and daughter.

Thanks to the runners taking part in this event and a big shout out to the people that I met today at the runners expo.

Mark Dingess

1 comment:

Anna Dingess said...

Daddy, Good job for running the race. I love you and I miss you.I love you more. Happy Thanksgiving