Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Fun Run Saturday's

Team Anna Marie is going to start doing fun runs. This is just a time to get out and have fun running in the community with each other. The best part is its FREE!! One thing that I learned in the 15K is when you have someone running with you, it helps keep you motivated. My motivation in the 15K was certainly Anna Marie, but when it was time to really dig in and find that inner strength (around mile 7 for me), I ran with a guy who kept me motivated the rest of the way. We fed off each other and ran the rest of the way together. In the pictures of the PTC 15K, you can see him in the yellow shirt behind me (I took off sprinting towards the finish line). Now I am training for a half marathon and I want to turn motivation into promoting a healthy, fun lifestyle. So please consider joining me in the fun runs. We will be doing 5K's and 10K's. I will certainly update when I can formulate some dates. If interested in running or organizing please call at 404-348-7681 or email me at markdingess@gmail.com.

Until next time,

Mark

No comments: