Monday, December 1, 2008

The Weather Channel Atlanta Half Marathon was a success


Well the Half was a success. We had 3 of us complete the Half. Kudos to Mike Bowen and Daniel Worthington for giving us 13.1 of your miles. What an awesome run, and even though I was sore for a couple of days, I am pumped and ready to run the ING in March.

Diana McFall and Mom, a big thank you for coming out and supporting us. You are both my family and please know that we think the world of you.

At the Runners Expo, we got to meet some awesome people that showed remarkable interest in Team Anna Marie. Steve Hite, President of Bay Six USA, an awesome runners shop in Raleigh, NC, was very interested and we hope to work with him soon, check out his website at www.baysixusa.com, he sells really awesome products and I plan to buy a 13.1 shirt from his soon. Also, we met Karen with Big Peach Running Company and hope to work with them soon, what an awesome runners shop as well, located in Atlanta, their website is bigpeachrunningco.com. Also, I had a store selling sunglasses donate a pair of sunglasses to me to run with as their donation, please let me know who you are so I can advertise you on this site!! Email me at markdingess@gmail.com.

Thanks for your support and remember to become a fan today, Shirts are for sell at only $15 and stickers for only $2.

I will post pictures of the Marathon soon.

Mark

No comments: