Sunday, October 19, 2008

Next Event on the Calender - The Weather Channel Atlanta Thanksgiving Day Marathon and Half Marathon


The next major event on the calender for Team Anna Marie is the Weather Channel Atlanta Thanksgiving Day Marathon!! I will post the athletes running this event later because frankly I need a head count. Some exciting things have happened here lately and we have jumped from 8 athletes to about 20 athletes in a couple of days!! Thank you for your participation! Once I get things sorted out and names I will list all the athlete roster, and once I figure out who all is running the Thanksgiving Day Marathon I will post. Right now Mark Dingess, Daniel Worthington and Michael Bowen are running the Half Marathon.

If you would like to volunteer for this event to pass out fliers, sell stickers and shirts and raise awareness, we need you more than ever. There will be thousands of people at this event, so please consider helping.

Thanks for all you do team,

Mark Dingess

No comments: